Posted by yes on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 2:20pm.
abigail works at a skateboard shop. she earns $8 per hour and $1 commission for each sale she makes. from june 1st to june 5th, she saves all her money and doesn't spend anything.
each day,from june 1st to june 5th, abigail worked 3 hours
.on june 1st,abigail made 2 sales.
.on june 3rd, abigail made 3 sales.
.on june 5th,abigailmade 1 sale, and went home 1 hour early.
if abigail had $195 at the end of june 5th, how much money did she have on the morning of june 1st?
- math - Steve, Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 2:59pm
3 hrs/day * 5 days = 15 hours * $8/hr = $120
sales made: 6 = $6
total earnings: $126
195-126 = 69
So, the explanation isn't quite accurate. It said she worked 3 hours each day, yet went home an hour early on June 5th. So, she didn't really work 3 hours each day at all.
So, revising her earnings down by $8, sh e only earned $118.
$195-$118 = $77.
- math - yes, Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 3:13pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Brianna works at a sunglass shop. She earns $9 per hour and a $1 ...
- math - randall opened a savings account on June 1st and made the following ...
- English - Tomorrow we have several events. I'd like you to know the schedule of ...
- Math - Sandy works at a clothing store. She makes $9 per hour plus earns 10% ...
- math - Sarah works for a sales company and earns $1500 a month. She also earns $...
- Finals - English 7 - June 11 Social Studies 7 - June 12 Math 7 - June 13 ...
- Math (check) - Masaru works as a salesperson and earns an hourly wage plus ...
- math - In A Year, Seema Earns RS 1,50,000. Find The Ratio Of Money That Seema ...
- math !!!! :O - Emily’s dad pays her for picking strawberries. Each hour she ...
- algebra 1 - A salesperson at a clothing store earns a 5% commission on all ...