Posted by yes on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 2:20pm.
abigail works at a skateboard shop. she earns $8 per hour and $1 commission for each sale she makes. from june 1st to june 5th, she saves all her money and doesn't spend anything.
each day,from june 1st to june 5th, abigail worked 3 hours
.on june 1st,abigail made 2 sales.
.on june 3rd, abigail made 3 sales.
.on june 5th,abigailmade 1 sale, and went home 1 hour early.
if abigail had $195 at the end of june 5th, how much money did she have on the morning of june 1st?
math - Steve, Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 2:59pm
3 hrs/day * 5 days = 15 hours * $8/hr = $120
sales made: 6 = $6
total earnings: $126
195-126 = 69
So, the explanation isn't quite accurate. It said she worked 3 hours each day, yet went home an hour early on June 5th. So, she didn't really work 3 hours each day at all.
So, revising her earnings down by $8, sh e only earned $118.
$195-$118 = $77.
math - yes, Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 3:13pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - randall opened a savings account on June 1st and made the following ...
- math - Brianna works at a sunglass shop. She earns $9 per hour and a $1 ...
- English - Tomorrow we have several events. I'd like you to know the schedule of ...
- Finals - English 7 - June 11 Social Studies 7 - June 12 Math 7 - June 13 Science...
- Accounting - A company just starting a business made the following four ...
- Finance - The following information was available as of the close of business ...
- sat math - At a certain hospital, 89 children were born in the month of June. If...
- English - Tomorrow we have several events. I'd like you to know the schedule of...
- pre alegra - A product that cost 2,000 increase by 5% in June. The new June ...
- Statistics - Use the following dates to compute the ALOS and median LOS and ...