posted by Matthew on .
I urgently need you to check this. Thank you, Writeacher.
1) Sorry for disturbing you again.
Our secretary told me she hasn't received your headmaster's email, yet.
2) Can you please send it again to the following email address.....?
We'll be organizing a link to your school over the next few days.
3) We haven't been in touch with each other for quite a long time. How are things with you?
4) I have been very busy with school recently. I have been tested orally in Geography and History and I have been given (set?) a lot of homework.
1. delete comma after "email"
2 and 3 = AOK!
4. no capitals on subject areas unless they're the formal name of a course; "given" is good; "set" is not OK.