posted by Matthew on .
I urgently need you to help me find the proper words. Thank you Writeacher
1) Thank you very much for sending me the list of your students. I was thinking of creating a link to our partnership ( I don't know how to express this) on my school webpage.
2) Five of your students have sent email so far. Can I choose a partner for my students from the list you sent me myself and then ask them to write a short letter of introduction to yours?
3) Do you have a class email address to which my students can send their emails? Otherwise you'll have to send me the email addresses of your students, too.
4) During the parent-teacher meeting parents were enthusiastic about the partnership. They really hope we can organize a school exchange very soon.
5)My students are all looking forward to starting their correspondence with yours.
By the way, can you send me info for pupils who would like to spend an academic year at your school?
1. Your phrasing is just fine -- creating a link...
2. remove "myself"
3. I'd add "individual" in front of "email addresses of your students"
4. comma after "meeting"
5. ... with your students.
Everything else is fine.