Posted by Taylor on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 4:51pm.
According to the multiregional evolution model-
A. anatomically modern H. sapiens originated exclusively in Africa
B. modern H. sapiens are a separate species from Neanderthals
C. some local populations of archaic H. sapiens in Europe, Asia, and Africa contributed to the evolution of modern H. sapiens in those regions
D. all of the above
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- anthropology - Who were the Neanderthals? Why did Homo Sapiens become the ...
- Social Studies - what are some advantages that homo sapiens had over ...
- history - Neanderthals lived alongside Homo sapiens for thousands of years
- world history - Neanderthals lived alongside Homo sapiens for thousands of years...
- Anthropology - Instructions: create a chart of Pre history by arranging the ...
- world history - which of the following statements does not accurately ...
- History - homo sapiens came to north america by...????
- social, history - to what continents did homo sapiens migrate from asia
- history - What caused the rapid population growth of homo sapiens
- ancient world history - To what continents did homo sapiens migrate from Asia