Posted by anita on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 4:47pm.
How has the Internet changed the quality and quantity of research?
- RES/341 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 4:49pm
Probably the quantity has increased, but the quality, on the whole, has stayed the same. The quality depends upon the researcher. Careful researchers can probably find more information on the internet than they could in their local libraries.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- RES/341 - How has the Internet changed the quantity of research?
- RES/341 - Why should you use both primary and secondary data in research?
- RES/341 - Should an organization create research testing for all problems ...
- Res/341 - what are the disadvantages of newspaper articles
- Res/341 - examples for discrete and continuous data
- RES/341 - what are some commonly researched areas in business?
- Res/341 - examples of magazines or newspaper articles you would consider to be ...
- Res/341 - what are some ways to reduce bias in focus groups or any data ...
- english - If you go to the Internet and do a research for statistics to back up ...
- Economics (Monopoly Pricing) - A monopolist produces a product whose demand ...