Posted by Khabo on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 9:51am.
The price of a apple increase from R2,40 to R3,72. What is the percentage increase in the price of the apple??
If an exam is 2 and a half hours long and its out of a total of 100 marks
A)how many mintutes do you have in whic to complete the paper??
B) at what rate must you work to ensure you finish the exan within the allowed time??
C)using the answer from C how many marks should you have worked after 6mintutes from the start of the exam??
math lit - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 10:29am
R 3 / R 2 = 72 / 40 = 1.8
1.8 = 180 %
180 % - 100 % = 80 %
a half hours = 30 min
2 exam / 30 min = 1 exam / 15 min
0 becouse exam not finish
math lit - Bosnian, Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 12:03pm
2 and half hours =120+30=150 min
2/150 = 1 exam/75 min
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths Percentage - (1)Raghu has some apple. He sold 40% more than he ate. If he ...
- Algebra - the price of technology stock has risen to 9.68. Yesterday's price was...
- percentage - Due to a reduction in price by 33.33%, a man gets 25 extra apples. ...
- Economics - A firm is currently producing in the elastic portion of its demand ...
- English - 1. Two-thirds of an apple is bad. 2. Most of an apple is bad. 3. Half ...
- math - a fruit seller buys 100kg apple at the rate of rs 20 per /kg . He sold 40...
- Macroeconomics - As an example of a price index, consider the A.C.D.P.I. (a ...
- economics - Suppose average movie attendance is 250 million tickets when prices ...
- HELP i dont get it - The producer of X is contemplating a price change and has ...
- Advanced Microeconomics College Level - Information on the price elasticity of ...