Posted by Nick on Monday, March 12, 2012 at 7:42pm.
6ab + 4bc - 3bc + bc
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Multiply 5a^3+4a^2 8b^6-6ab^6 _________ * __________ 6ab-8b 5a^2+4a
- math - 27b^8c^7 divided by 3bc^5
- Math - In ∆ABC,D and E divides AB and AC in the ratio of 1:2 respectively...
- algebra - (6a^3bc^5)(-3a^4b^2c^3) simplify
- HELP - subtract simplify by removing factor of 1 if possible 3bc/b^2-c^2-b-c/b+C
- math - what is the sum of 3a + b + a + b? 1)3a+2b 2)4a+2b 3)a3+b2 4)4a + b 5)6ab
- algebra - simplify 2a^2 + 6ab^2-12a^2b^3 divided by 24ab -2a^2/-24ab + 6ab^2/...
- Math - Evaluate for A=7 B=2 6ab would I do 6x7x2?
- Math - Express using radical notation : (6ab)^4/3
- Math - Express using radical notation: sqrt(6ab)^4/3