Posted by zoe on Monday, March 12, 2012 at 3:20pm.
what is 5/6 of 288
- 4th grade math - Andrew, Monday, March 12, 2012 at 3:22pm
Go to google
Type in 5/6*288.
"Of" means to multiply
- 4th grade math - antony, Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 2:47am
- 4th grade math - Katherine, Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 9:20am
5/6 of 288 is 240.
To find it out without using a calculator, first divide 288 by 6, this gives you six equal parts of 288. 288/6 = 48
Then you take that 48 and multiply it by 5, giving you 5 of the 6 parts of 288.
48*5 = 240
- 4th grade math - karla, Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 11:17pm
mia gave1\3 of her 24 marbles to david how many david get
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade math - what is 5/6 of 288
- 4th grade math - round to the value of the underlined digit. 1. 6,820 8 is ...
- 4th grade math - In helping my 4th grade grandson last night with his math, he ...
- Math - There are twice as many girls as boys in the 4th grade classes at Joe's ...
- geography - which country is the biggest (mongolia,china,southkorea,north korea...
- MATH - there are 400 students at smith Elementary school 1/4 of the students are...
- 9th grade math - x to the 2nd power if x = 3/4 how do you find 3/4th to the 2nd ...
- Science 4th grade - Why is it important for 4th graders to learn about animals ...
- 4th grade - 4th grader asks how to solve 8100/?=90
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...