Posted by robert on Monday, March 12, 2012 at 9:13am.
1. Olaudah Equiano wrote (1 point)
a book of letters to his African family.
a history of the West Indian slave trade.
stories of early slavery in Virginia.
the first autobiography by a black man in America.
2. The term “the Middle Passage” refers to (1 point)
the trip between West Africa and the islands of the Caribbean.
the central chapters of Equiano's book.
the part of the ship in which slaves were held.
the middle decades of slave trading.
3. Which is true of Equiano’s position on the voyage? (1 point)
He was young and so not fettered.
He tried to jump overboard.
He was favored and given fish to eat.
He was unconscious throughout most of the voyage.
4. Identify the correct denotative and connotative meaning of the word loathsome. (1 point)
- English 11 - Anonymous, Monday, March 12, 2012 at 9:53am
i think this was the answer to all
- English 11 - robert, Monday, March 12, 2012 at 9:54am
please help 1 is right.
- English 11 - Writeacher, Monday, March 12, 2012 at 11:31am
2 - correct http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Passage
3 - ?? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olaudah_Equiano -- This might help with #3.
4 - incorrect
- English 11 - Roscoe J., Monday, August 27, 2012 at 7:46pm
Just took the test and got 100% :)
- English 11 - Nick, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 10:49am
Roscoe is correct
- English 11 - ???, Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 6:39pm
ROSCOE J. IS CORRECT!!
- English 11 - Anonymous, Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 1:21pm
- English 11 - Me, Monday, September 9, 2013 at 10:30pm
- English 11 - :-), Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 12:57pm
- English 11 - Beth , Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 11:52am
- English 11 - Josh, Monday, September 8, 2014 at 4:11pm
Thanks Roscoe if these are true...
- English 11 - Austin, Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 10:01am
F##K YEA! THANKS ROSCOE! :)
- English 11 - Hidden, Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 11:04am
- English 11 - Madilynn, Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 4:24pm
FOUR POINTS TO YOU ROSCOE, YOU GO ROSCOE
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English 11 - Which of the following authors wrote in the same genre? (2 points) ...
- Socials - outline following achievement for Olaudah Equiano, I've got: Olaudah ...
- world civilizations - Regarding trade and social change in Africa, which ...
- English - Was Olaudah Equiano moved to different slave ships trying to escape ?
- World History - What importance did Olaudah Equiano's work have on shaping the ...
- History - 7.Why did lincoln exclude west virginia from the effects of ...
- college essay - Please tell me if I answered the prompt and check it Choose ...
- history - Which of the following authors wrote in the same genre? Anne ...
- Early American and Colonial Literature - Matching Match the letter of the author...
- US History - kay um. my teacher's not very good at teaching. great guy, but not ...