Posted by will on Sunday, March 11, 2012 at 9:21pm.
(a) Fill in the missing amounts. (If answer is zero, please enter 0. Do not leave any fields blank.)
Adjusted Trial Balance
Dr. Cr. Dr. Cr.
Accounts Receivable 34,000
Prepaid Insurance 26,000 20,000
Accumulated Depreciation 12,000
Salaries Payable 5,000
Service Revenue 88,000 97,000
Depreciation Expense 10,000
Supplies Expense 5,000
Salaries Expense 49,000
so far i got 25000 debited on acct receivable in trial balance
i got $0 credited for salaries payable in trial balance
Also got 6000 debited in insurance expense for adjusted trial balance
I'm missing salaries expense for debit in trial balance
Also missing supplies debited for adjusted trial balance
and missing accumulated depreciation credited for adjusted trial balance
Please help, it's due in 1 hr.
Thanks in advance
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - P4-2A The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for ...
- Accounting - What is the relationship between the amounts on the adjusted trial ...
- accounting280 - Instructions Enter the trial balance on a worksheet and complete...
- accounting - P4-2A Gil Vogel started his own consulting firm, Vogel Consulting, ...
- accounting - Use the following adjusted trial balance of Webb Trucking Company ...
- accounts - Practical accounts quedtion with minimum 20 journal enteries,ledger,...
- accounting - hi i know this may sound stupid but i just need to clarify some ...
- accounting - Jack Shellenkamp owns and manages a computer repair service, which ...
- Accounting Question - Below are two questions from my accounting class. I am ...
- Accounting 225 - Use the information in Exercise 2-4 to prepare an August 31 ...