Posted by ☻i♥zee☻ on Saturday, March 10, 2012 at 5:59pm.
1. when he roman government began to persecute Christians
a) Christianity almost disappeared
b) Christians had to cremate their dead
c) Jews hid themselves in their homes
d) Christianity was outlawed
2. the bishop of Rome was also known by the title
b) powerful father
c) leading disciple
d) head bishop
3. Christians and Jews were persecute by the Romans because
a) they were polytheistic
b) they followed the teachings of Christ
c) they followed with other mystery cults
d) they refused to follow roman civil religion
4. how did early Christians organize the church?
a) as a democracy
b) by congregation
c) as a hierarchy
d) as controlled by the laity
5. what roman emperor ended the persecution of Christians?
b) Julius Caesar
6. a person willing to die rather than give up his/her beliefs
7. the pope is the leader of
a) Roman catholic church
b) Greek orthodox church
c) roman gods
8. the new testament includes
a) four accounts of Jesus' life
b) only the writings of Paul
c) dozen gospels
d) wise proverbs
9. issued in A.D 313 giving religious freedom to all people
9) edict of milan
Please check my answer...
Answer this Question
6th Grade Christian History - Why did Christian church come to be ruled by ...
6th Grade Christian History - is anybody a christian on here? if so what are ...
6th Grade Christian History - Who made Christianity the official religion of ...
6th Grade Christian History - What is the difference between the old and new ...
6th Grade Christian History - When Jesus cam as a stranger what did the blessed ...
6th Grade Christian History - To the Romans, what was appealing about ...
6th Grade Christian History - after a rebellion in 132 AD, the ...
6th Grade Christian History - Why were the Christians persecuted by the Romans? ...
6th grade Reading - Worksheet for An Ant's Life and The Best School Year Ever ...
6th grade math - what does the |#| mean? Thanks