6th Grade Christian History
posted by ☻i♥zee☻ .
1. when he roman government began to persecute Christians
a) Christianity almost disappeared
b) Christians had to cremate their dead
c) Jews hid themselves in their homes
d) Christianity was outlawed
2. the bishop of Rome was also known by the title
b) powerful father
c) leading disciple
d) head bishop
3. Christians and Jews were persecute by the Romans because
a) they were polytheistic
b) they followed the teachings of Christ
c) they followed with other mystery cults
d) they refused to follow roman civil religion
4. how did early Christians organize the church?
a) as a democracy
b) by congregation
c) as a hierarchy
d) as controlled by the laity
5. what roman emperor ended the persecution of Christians?
b) Julius Caesar
6. a person willing to die rather than give up his/her beliefs
7. the pope is the leader of
a) Roman catholic church
b) Greek orthodox church
c) roman gods
8. the new testament includes
a) four accounts of Jesus' life
b) only the writings of Paul
c) dozen gospels
d) wise proverbs
9. issued in A.D 313 giving religious freedom to all people
9) edict of milan
Please check my answer...
Great! It looks as though all of your answers are correct.
Thank You so very, very much Ms. Sue. ☺♦☻
isent this cheating
Elsa, its for help, not cheating. People ask for Ms. Sue or someone else to check their answers. That's that.
Yeah shut up Elsa are you going to sing let it go
christan that was rude but kida funny let it go~lol
Mean hacker that was funny but if I fart in my wallet does that mean I got gas money?