Posted by princess on Friday, March 9, 2012 at 2:32pm.
A swimming-pool worker wants the pool's pH to be 7.2. She comes by to test the water and finds that the pH is 9.2. What should she do to correct this situation?
- chemistry - DrBob222, Friday, March 9, 2012 at 2:36pm
- chemistry - money, Saturday, November 29, 2014 at 10:29pm
- chemistry - the doctor, Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 1:59pm
- chemistry - bj, Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 2:15pm
- chemistry - yep, Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 9:36am
money was right i got the answer wrong when i put add base
- chemistry - frank, Monday, February 8, 2016 at 7:11pm
its add acid it worked for me
- chemistry - Yessy , Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 7:45am
Add acid d u mean kids trying make it wrong for everyone trust me Im no hater 😄
- chemistry - Anonymous, Monday, May 9, 2016 at 10:57am
It's Add Base For apex
- chemistry - Anonymous, Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 2:19pm
- chemistry - Tacey, Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 1:48pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - To drain a round swimming pool that is 18.0 ft wide and 3.75 ft deep...
- spanish - how do you say pool in spanish? piscina = pool charca is pool If you ...
- chemistry - The average swimming pool has a volume of about 28,000 gallons. ...
- Math - A swimming pool is in the shape of a cuboid with dimensions 50 metres ...
- Algebra - I have a swimming pool in my backyard and to avoid overcrowding I want...
- Math - A swimming pool is 0.6m deep, 1.8m, 2m long. A. What is the volume of the...
- Physics - A light source, S, is located 2.9 m below the surface of a swimming ...
- Math - A swimming pool size is 42 m long and 55 m wide with an average depth of ...
- maths - A swimming pool has two identical sides in the shape of a trapezium. All...
- science - an ice cube, a glass of cold water, and a swimming pool are each ...