Posted by princess on Friday, March 9, 2012 at 2:16pm.
1. List at least three things that your body strives to keep constant. Think about what aspects of your body overall, of one body organ, or of your blood stay nearly unchanged all the time.
2. Describe one way in which each of the items you listed in Part 1 could be at least temporarily disrupted from equilibrium. Can you think of a way your body could respond to restore homeostasis after one of these disruptions? Think about things that stress the body or do not supply the body's needs properly.
3. Describe in general a bodily process that saltwater fish might need to carry out in order to maintain homeostasis. All animals need water; think about how saltwater fish could go about getting fresh water.
4. Describe in general a process desert plants might need to carry out in order to maintain homeostasis. All plants need water; think about how plants in an area without much water might be able to live.
- chemistry this is confusing to me please help - DrBob222, Friday, March 9, 2012 at 2:41pm
These are discussion questions. Is this information not available in your text or notes? Is this a health class, biology class, biochemistry, chemistry class?
One or two to help get you started. The pH of the blood is maintained at or very close to 7.2 or 7.3.
- chemistry this is confusing to me please help - princess, Friday, March 9, 2012 at 9:05pm
chemistry. but its done online and i don't have an teacher to sit down and explain the lessons to me.!!
- chemistry this is confusing to me please help - blaaahh, Monday, July 9, 2012 at 8:42pm
This is for apex and idk it either
- chimestry - Pae, Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at 1:26pm
- chemistry this is confusing to me please help - Bob, Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 3:09pm
- chemistry this is confusing to me please help - Bob, Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 3:11pm
- chemistry this is confusing to me please help - Michi, Monday, July 4, 2016 at 2:29pm
LOL I'm currently taking APEX over the summer. I don't get the second question at all LMAO
- chemistry this is confusing to me please help - Yoshi, Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 10:50am
im doing the same thing and its confusing me DX
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geo - Help! I need to create a three-column list of body art. With the following...
- bio - I did a pig dissection , but i am not to sure about these questions, any ...
- Chels - What can you say about the motion of a body if its veloctiy-time graph ...
- Physics - A body of mass m falls from rest through the air. A drag force D = bv^...
- Physics - Q.1:When a force is applied to a body,several effects are possible....
- chemistry AP - Give a scientific explanation for the following observations: ...
- body system - 7.)During the exchange of air in your lungs, your body seeks to ...
- science 1 question - Which of the following best explains why it is necessary ...
- calculus - Suppose that the velocity of a falling body is v = k/s (k a constant...
- English - I have to write an essay, so I chose to write about "The Big Bang ...