Posted by i.am..running.from.myself on Friday, March 9, 2012 at 1:55pm.
I am helping my little sister. SHe is in the first grade and learning about Abraham Lincoln. Her questions are-
1. What year was Abe president. What year did he die.
2. How old was he when he died?
3. When did he marry ____. Who did he marry.
4. Who made the first flag?
5. What year was the first flag made?
Are these normal questions for a 7 year old?
- 1st grade - hope, Friday, March 9, 2012 at 2:04pm
Born:February 12, 1809
Died:April 15, 1865
Assasinated at the age of 56.
Abraham Lincoln, at the age of 33, married Mary Todd, age 23, on November 4, 1842.
Betsy Ross made the first American flag in 1776 or 1777.
- 1st grade - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 9, 2012 at 2:06pm
Yes, they are normal questions. Elementary books about Lincoln and Betsy Ross are available for children in the primary grades.
- 1st grade - i.am..running.from.myself, Friday, March 9, 2012 at 2:09pm
thank you hope ☺
Thank You Ms. Sue. I was just wondering. When I was in the 1st grade (which wasn't long ago) they didn't teach me this stuff.
- 1st grade - i.am..running.from.myself, Friday, March 9, 2012 at 2:13pm
They taught m how to spell and mix colors and read music. And how to add/subtract/multiply. Very different than hers.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- american history - Which happened first? a. President Abraham Lincoln issued the...
- Literature - 'You're Abraham Lincoln's campaign manager. Your job is to convince...
- Literature - 'You're Abraham Lincoln's campaign manager. Your job is to ...
- English Expression - What grade/year are you in? I'm in the first grade in ...
- history - Evaluate the role played by Abraham Lincoln in the Civil War. To what ...
- English - He is not my age. He is the same age as me. He is the same age as I. ...
- English - Hello :) I am teaching English as a foreign language on Friday ( 1st ...
- unknown - if i am 3 times as old as my sister and last year i was 4 times as old...
- English - 1. Write down the names of two your friends 2. Write down the names of...
- Statistics - A university sends a monthly newsletter on health to its employees...