Posted by kady on Friday, March 9, 2012 at 10:54am.
Classical music is centered on this aesthetic
a. balance and symmetry
b. violent emotions
d. a driving bass line
Music - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 9, 2012 at 11:26am
Music - k, Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 3:06am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Music - Which member of the rhythm section is responsible for giving cues about ...
- Classical ideals / Classical Music - I just need one idea. Is there anything ...
- math help pls pls - Meg initially has 3 hours of pop music and 2 hours of ...
- music - What is the main difference between Baroque and Classical music? I think...
- Music - How is FOLK music different from CLASSICAL music in South Asia?
- music - What types of music did wind bands play ? Marches,church themes is only ...
- music - which one of the following terms best describes the music the classical ...
- Music - Working on a worksheet regarding triads and figured bass. the directions...
- music - how we named the note that is above the first line on the bass clef?
- music - which are the classical composer that used components in their music?