Posted by desha on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 1:52pm.
She is the youngest person in the class.
The suffix in the italicized word in the sentence above is most .
voc 4 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 1:54pm
I don't see "most" in that sentence.
voc 4 - desha, Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 1:57pm
da suffix of youngest is most
voc 4 - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 2:07pm
"da" = ??
voc 4 - Taylor, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 12:25pm
The answer isnt most
voc 4 - Bethany, Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 8:40pm
un it is the addition that alters the you
voc 4 - Bethany, Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 8:42pm
It is est. Not un.my apologies.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- voc 3 - She worked really hard on the project. The suffix -ed in the italicized ...
- voc 2 - I don't want to discourage you, but the test is rather difficult. The ...
- Language Arts - The suffix-ee comes from French and refers to someone who ...
- medical language - B. Define the following words or word parts. -ad -ior -ics ...
- Vocabulary - She worked really hard on the project. The suffix -ed in the ...
- Medical Language - Could someone please help me with this I have been working at...
- horizon - What part of speech is the italicized word in the sentence below? What...
- Grammar and Composition - please check my answers: identify the following as a ...
- Language Arts 6 Ms. Sue please - 1. Which word is modified by the adjective in ...
- Grammar - What is the prefix, root and suffix of the word "subscribe"? My Answer...