Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 6:46pm.
What does it mean that H.W. Longfellow reached the "household name" status?
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 6:47pm
No one had to ask, "Henry Who?"
English - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 6:50pm
Oh okay. Thank you. Also do you know why Longfellows poems were considered comforting?
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 6:53pm
Have you read them? If you have read them ... especially if you have read them aloud or listened to someone else read them aloud, you'd already know. (Poetry is not meant to be read silently!)
Pay attention to sounds, to who's speaking, to what he/she is saying, and whom or what is being addressed.
English - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 6:58pm
ok thank you
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 7:04pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Hi, I am analyzing poetry in my English class, and I have a? on Henry ...
- language arts - what does univesal mean? who was henry wadsworth longfellow
- English - Hi, I wanted to know if anybody knows or knows a website that can ...
- Matt - The established position that one occupies within a social structure and ...
- English - What was Longfellow's literary zeal??
- Statistic - Submit your answers to the following questions using the ANOVA ...
- Seminar MGT - Is there a way to test the global business citizenship status of ...
- Analyzing with ANOVA - Submit your answers to the following questions using the...
- Answers check and help! - d. Calculate the mean square for 1) gender, 2) ...
- Scoiolgy - __________ is a position in life that one does not choose, but is ...