Posted by ted on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 5:42pm.
How teachers of secondary school students can engage and capture their students in spite of all temptations in life.
what i think teacher can do is to make some jokes in between class. i don't know what else to write
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 5:50pm
Jokes isn't going to engage and capture students' attention.
What about challenging curriculum, a variety of activities, instilling a love of learning, respecting students' individual abilities, etc.?
english - ted, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 5:53pm
Do you mean activities that relate to the particular subject
english - ted, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 5:59pm
also for challenging curriculum, do you mean doing things that are very interesting for example going to trips
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 6:01pm
Yes, activities that relate to a particular subject are definitely necessary.
A challenging curriculum is one that promotes critical thinking and intellectual achievement.
english - ted, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 6:09pm
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 6:09pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AE.. is this right - In any given multicultural classroom, what are the concerns...
- AE,, this right?>(revised) - In any given multicultural classroom, what are ...
- English - 1. He went to the teachers' room. There were many teachers, and he was...
- English - Could you please check the following sentences, please? Thank you. 1)I...
- English expression - Hana Middle School This is our school. It's 37 years old. ...
- PsyDAG please help me. - Secondary Vignette for Cognitive Learning Theory The ...
- English - Thank you very much. Here are some more questions I need you to check...
- English - Can someone check these sentences I need to prepare for tomorrow? ...
- English - 3. How can yo make students focused on your teaching in calss? - I ...
- American education - You are a second-grade teacher at Happy Valley Elementary ...