Posted by Britnie on Monday, March 5, 2012 at 7:46pm.
How do you show this as a unit rate 360 jars in 18 cases I'm in sixth grade and need help now!!!!!!!!!!
- math - Scott, Monday, March 5, 2012 at 7:47pm
20 jars per case
- math - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 5, 2012 at 7:53pm
Scott is correct.
Divide 360 by 18 = 20
- math - Jo, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 9:34am
360/18 = x/1
One is the unit rate.
18 divide by 18 equals one.
So take the 360 and divide by 18 which equals 20.
Therefore x = 20.
Hope this helps.
- math - samantha, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 4:27pm
- math - ms.sarenteniashmak, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 7:04pm
maybe you should try to ask for help rather than being on the computer asking for help because we are just giving you answers and you really arent getting any help at all
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- sixth grade math - 360 kilometers is of ___ kilometers. I need help with solving...
- math/unit rate - please help me find the definition for unit rate. It depends ...
- math - Find the exact value of cos 300 degrees. thanks guys cos 300 = 1/2 = 0....
- math - whats the unit rate: 882 yd in 9 secs A grocery store sells four ...
- 5th grade math - A small company packs 12 jars of jlly into each of 110 boxes to...
- 6th grade - Of the sixth-grade students surveyed, 12% bring their lunches to ...
- sixth grade math - 360 kilometers is 24 of ___ kilometers.
- Physics - The international standard Kilogram in Paris is stored under double ...
- math helpp - 8. Convert the scale to a unit rate. Show your work. Interpret the ...
- math - what is 360 mils in 6 hours unit rate