Posted by jack on Monday, March 5, 2012 at 5:56pm.
1-writing to explain- why might you need to measure a perimeter with a measuring tape instead of a ruler?
2-how are a ruler, a yardstick , and a measuring tape the same? how are they different?
math - jack, Monday, March 5, 2012 at 7:29pm
math - jack, Monday, March 5, 2012 at 8:05pm
i don't this answer please help
math - jack, Monday, March 5, 2012 at 8:43pm
2- A ruler a yardstick and a measuring tape are the same because they can measuring items. A rule a yardstick and measuring tape different because they can't measuring the same length.
i don't know 1 answer please help me and i want to know number 2 is right or not
math - Anonymous, Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 5:04pm
I do not know please help me
math - Craig, Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 5:02pm
which to end unit is the best choice for measuring the
pyramid of a picture on the wall
math - Brianna, Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 5:07pm
How are a ruler ,a yardstick and a measuring tape the same? How are they different.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 1- writing to explain- why might you need to measure a perimeter with a ...
- Math HELP PLEASE - How many inches a wall in an everyday house might be? Sorry ...
- 3rd grade math - mrs. lens wants to put a ribbon around the edge of a pillow. ...
- math - For this assignment, you will be finding the surface area and the volume ...
- Math Surveying - Need help working this problem. Thanks in advance! 1) A 50-m ...
- Science - These are the instructions on a homework worksheet: "Measure the ...
- math (ruler) - I need help finding the mesurment in a ruler the little bitty ...
- math - Daniel needs to purchase 5.6 meters of tape for a project. If each roll ...
- Math Surveying - Hey, I need help working these problems. Thanks you. 1) A 50-m ...
- Math - The SI unit of measure for length-the meter-would be most appropriate ...