Posted by desha on Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 8:14pm.
The new Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans allows a person to accumulate 150 minutes a week ________.
A. By engaging in 30 minutes of physical activity for 5 days a week only
B. By engaging in 50 minutes of physical activity for 3 days a week only
C. By engaging in physical activity in various ways
D. By engaging in 150 minutes of physical activity for 1 day a week only
12 - drwls, Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 8:16pm
"12" is not a subject
12 - desha, Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 8:23pm
12 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 8:30pm
health - Luke, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 4:57pm
Ms. Sue you are incorrect the correct answer would be D.
12 - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 2:08pm
Its C by engaging in physical activity in various ways
12 - Ben, Friday, August 1, 2014 at 9:35am
I got A
12 - Anonymous, Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 1:51pm
12 - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 12:00am
It is not A I put that and got it wrong just an FYI .
12 - Liz, Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 8:09am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 19 - Healthy pregnant and postpartum women should get at least ________ of ...
- Health - Healthy pregnant and postpartum women should get at least ________ of ...
- math - how do you convert weeks into minutes? my question is, convert 8 weeks ...
- math - Sales exercised by stretching and jogging 5 days last week. a.He ...
- ALGEBRA 1 - You practice playing your guitar every day. You spend 15 minutes ...
- algebra 1 - Guitar Practice You practice playing your guitar every day. You ...
- math - Vanessa typically works 8 hours per day in a normal 5 day work week. Last...
- Chemistry - Radioactivity - The activity of a sample of Ba-137m has decreased by...
- Math - Marc took 3 hours to mow a lawn, while Angelina took 150 mins to mow the ...
- 9 - What can health care providers do to help promote physical activity ...