Posted by Ade on Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 4:13pm.
"Let me in"said the pin.This is an example of:
B .A metaphor
I chose A
- Early childhood literacy - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 4:16pm
I never knew a pin that talked.
- Early childhood literacy - Ade, Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 4:17pm
The answer is C
- Early childhood literacy - Writeacher, Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 4:32pm
Read through the definitions of these four in this website. Then choose intelligently.
- Early childhood literacy - Ade, Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 4:53pm
Thank you. The answer is Personification
- Early childhood literacy - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 5:07pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- early childhood - let me in ,"said the pin this is an example of 1 assonance 2 a...
- English - I asked this question a couple of days days ago and noone was really ...
- ece - let me in said the pin is an example of? A. assonance b. metaphor c. ...
- English - The phrase, "The rogues ran rapidly around,” is a good example of 1....
- English Lit - We just atarted a unit on analyzing poetry and I have a few ...
- early childhood literacy - 1.preschoolers use private speech to: 2.words are: 3...
- english 12..... - "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner" is famous for its use of ...
- English - Is this an example of an assonance? "Let me in," Said the pin.
- English I Part II College Prep Program - Give two examples of each of the ...
- englidsh - "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner" is famous for its use of vivid ...