Posted by running.from.myself on Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 4:54pm.
1. Who could be a citizen of Rome?
D) resident aliens
2. Villas were estates outside of the city with lots of land around them.
True or False
3. Slaves in ancient Rome could be, all of the following except______
A) owned by poor people
C) mine workers
D) government officials
4. The difference between poor and wealthy people in Rome was___
A) not too great; most were middle class
B) not too great; most people were poor but still had some luxuries
C) huge; most poor people were slaves or had no jobs
D) fairly large but wealthy people didn't show off their wealth in their homes or meals
5. Women, especially those of lower classes never did jobs that were typically set aside for men.
True or False
6. The census was taken every
B) other year
C) five years
D) whenever the government felt like it
7. The main purpose of the census was to
A) register the number of people
B) register the number of slaves/slaveholders
C) monitor the wealth of the city
D) determine how many wives each man had
My answers- 1) a. men
3) d. government officials
4) c. huge; most poor people were slaves or had no jobs
6) c. five years
7) a. register the number of people
Are these correct? I appreciate any and all help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - What was daily life like in: the city of Rome for the Roman ...
- Rome - 1. Explain how the city of Rome compared to other cities of their day. 2...
- SS7R - HW Qs. Check - TRUE OR FALSE The Dred Scott case concluded the slaves ...
- AP World History - On slaves in Rome and China (753 B.C.E.-600 C.E.): What are ...
- History - Witch of these happened during the century that followed Pax Romana A...
- 9th grade - True or False? in the west indies slaves were sold in exchange for ...
- social stuides - What was the purpose of Jim crow laws in south Carolina? a. To ...
- History - 1.what was the purpose of jim crow laws in south Carolina? A,to stop ...
- History - 5.)Nat Turner and John Brown were executed by the government for ...
- Sociology - Are my three choices correct? Question 1 = C, Question 2 = A, and ...