Posted by running.from.myself on Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 11:26am.
A small bowl contains a mixture of toothpicks and glass marbles.The easiest way to separate the mixture without touching it would be to
A.add glue to the mixture
B.place a magnet in the bowl
C.pour the mixture into a paper cone
D.add water to the bowl
- Science - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 11:31am
What would a magnet do?
- Science - running.from.myself, Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 11:42am
D? Because the marbles will sink and the toothpick will float?
- Science - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 11:43am
Magnets are not attracted to either glass or wood.
- Science - running.from.myself, Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 11:44am
Is it D?
- Science - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 11:47am
Yes. It's D.
- Science - SIERRA EED, Sunday, April 19, 2015 at 8:44pm
MY ANSWER WOULD BE D BECAUSE TOOTHPICKS WILL FOAT WHILE GLASS MARBLES WILL SINK.FOR THIS CAUSE I BELIEVE IT IS DENSITY.THE TOOTHPICKS HAVE LESS DENSITY THAN THE GLASS MARBLES.
- Science - Bharati, Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 5:43pm
I think it's d because marbles sink and toothpicks float
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Roger made a mixture of salt and sand.Which of the following ...
- probability - A bowl contains only red marbles, blue marbles and green marbles. ...
- Earth Science - A heterogeneous mixture is a A. mixture in which its ...
- Science - A mixture of sugar and water can be separated by _________________. ...
- Organic Chemistry - What is/are the product(s) of the potassium permanganate ...
- science - Listed below are six mixtures. Identify physical properties of the ...
- science- chemistry - a mixture containing CaCO3 and CaO only. When 0.3500 g of ...
- science hw - I cannot figure out this answer. It is confusing me a lot. I hate ...
- Chemistry - A mixture contains 0.218 mol of Mn2O3 and 17.8 g of MnO2. 1.How ...
- science - A mixture of sugar and water can be separated by ______________. ...