posted by Henry on .
Could you please check these few sentences for me? Thank you.
1) "Where are you going to sing on your next tour?" She asked me where I was going to sing on my next tour (following tour is a mistake?)
2) She confessed it was her who had stolen the vase. She confessed stealing the vase. She confessed she had stolen the vase.
3) I couldn't do anything but reply to his email (answer his email is possible?)
4) Was it hard (is "hard" possible instead of "difficult"?) for you to translate the letter?
5) I'll have tomato salad ("a" salad is a mistake?)
1 ... next tour <~~that's correct.
2 ... it was she ...
4 (either "hard" or "difficult" is fine)
5 ... a tomato salad ...