Posted by jack on Friday, March 2, 2012 at 6:19pm.
consonant patterns wr,kn,st,mb,gn
directions read each word and idenify the consonant pattern with the silent letter. on the lines,write two more words that have the same silent consonant pattern. underline the consonant pattern in each word you write.
1- write _______ _________
2-knight ________ __________
3-listen _______ _________
4-thumb ________ _________
5-gnaw _________ _________
directions add wr,kn,st,mb orgn to complete each word. use the definitions for help.
6-a ring of flowers or leaves twisted together ______eath
7-a round handle that you turn to let yourself in door_____ob
8-a skilled worker who fixes pipes,sinks,and so on plu_____er
9-to grind together ______ash
10- a plan with purple flowers and a prickly stalk and leaves thi_____le
11-to make a musical sound by blowing air through the lips whi___le
12-rough and twisted; bent out of shape ______arled
13-a tiny piece of bread or cake broken from a slice cru___
14-a fold on a surface that is usually flat ____inkle
15-to hit something with a closed fist ____ock
english - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 6:21pm
We'll be glad to comment on your answers.
english - jack, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 8:07pm
1-write wrote written
2-knight knob knit
3-listen wrestler whistle
4-thump comp plumber
english - jack, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 8:33pm
i don't #5
English - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 8:56pm
5. gnu, gnash
english - jack, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 9:36pm
i just wanted to know how did you do # 9 because in the word their no SM word is only wr,kn,st,mb,and gn their no word like SM so please check again and i make (#9 GNASH) i just want to which i did it right or not rest of all correct yes or no
english - jack, Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 11:45am
Ms. Sue help me last night and then i write again something then nobody help me
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - There are few Spelling Rules which should be followed in the formation...
- English - * simple-- sim/ple The word is composed of two consonants. In the ...
- english - underline the base word for each word in the box. Then find and circle...
- language - Please help me in figuring out my worksheet that says to follow ...
- english - what is a consonant Consonant = not a vowel. The vowels are a, e, i, o...
- Listening - I need to find the answer to this riddle. I followed the directions ...
- Communications - The discomfort sounds that infants make are usually a. vowel-...
- English Grammar - e.g. glad / Jane You should pay attention to the a sound in ...
- 4th grade - spelling rule: for words ending in one vowel and one consonant...
- Spelling - Is absent a repeated consonant or different consonant? Need help