Posted by Billy on Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:08pm.
Taxable income includes:
A. child support payments.
B. sick pay.
C. welfare payments.
D. workers' compensation payments.
is it D
tax income - Damon, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:10pm
tax income - Damon, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:12pm
welfare payments are not taxable income
tax income - Damon, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:13pm
child support income is not taxable.
tax income - Billy, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:21pm
so its B
tax income - Damon, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 6:40pm
No, read the first sentence
"Sick pay is taxable as wages and must be reported on your tax return unless it qualifies as workers' compensation."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Fundamentals of Taxation - Taxable income includes: a. child support b. sick pay...
- Fundamentals of Taxation - Taxable income includes; a child support b sick pay c...
- Economics - Mallory's total income last year was $24,000, but she could deduct $...
- business - Most people pay federal income tax by: A. paying the total amount ...
- Vukile high school - 1.what are welfare payments or consumer payments 2.what is ...
- accounting - Complete the work sheet. In completing the worksheet, compute State...
- Economics - This data given: GDP=$110; Income earned by citizens abroad=$5; ...
- Macroeconomic - 1. An example of an automatic stabilizer is A. a temporary tax ...
- Calculus - New York state income tax is based on taxable income which is part ...
- economics - 1. The south african government is not providing enough welfare of ...