Posted by running.from.myself on Friday, March 2, 2012 at 4:41pm.
1. Explain how the city of Rome compared to other cities of their day.
2. Compare the food available to the poor versus that which the wealthy enjoyed.
3. Describe the capital of the Roman Empire.
4. Identify how many distinct classes there were in Rome.
5. Explain how wealth related to food and meals.
6. Describe the freedom and influence of women in different classes.
7. The Emperor __________________ restored stability to the Roman Empire.
8. Describe Roman families which had slaves.
9. Describe the position of a Roman household slave and whether or not slaves could change their position.
10. Compare the lives of slaves in mines and farms versus those in households.
Please help. I will post my answers in just a second.
Rome - running.from.myself, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 4:58pm
My answers for 1 through 10.
1. The city of rome was more equisite than any other city.
2. The poor had grains to depend off of while the wealthy had big fancy feasts.
3. It was a very spectacular place.
4. There were 2 distinct classes.
5. The wealthier someone was, the fancier their feast was,
6. Women who married to wealthy men had more freedom than those that were poor.
7. C. Vespaian
8. Poor peoplecould own slaves, but wealthier people usually had slaves.
9. A Roman slave could rise to be "paterfamilias."
10. Slaves in mines and farms lived much more difficult than those that lived in the households.
Are these correct? Thanks for any and all help. ☺☺☺☺☺☺
Rome - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:15pm
Number 4 is wrong.
The others are right, but should have more details.
Rome - running.from.myself, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:20pm
i thought it meant wealthy and poor on number 4. There is the upper and lower class, right?
Rome - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:27pm
Rome - running.from.myself, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:31pm
Oh. OK. Thanks.
Rome - quinten, Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 1:50pm
Explain how wealth related to food and meals
Rome - quinten, Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 12:27pm
Compare the lives of slaves in mines and farms versus those in households.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World History - What impact did Emperor Constantine's establishment of the “New ...
- History - Witch of these happened during the century that followed Pax Romana A...
- World History - How did distance from Rome likely affect people in the Roman ...
- World History - Can you tell me if I am right or wrong with my answers, please? ...
- Daily Roman LifePlease Help. - 1. Who could be a citizen of Rome? A) men B) ...
- worldhistory 6th grade - what was the key difference between the government of ...
- math - Felicia left Rome at 8am and drove her Ferrari at 8mph from Rome to ...
- history - describe the difference between the poor and wealthy citizens of rome.
- history - describe the difference between the poor and wealthy citizens of Rome.
- geography - Explain how geography played an important role in the rise of Roman ...