Posted by running.from.myself on Friday, March 2, 2012 at 4:41pm.
1. Explain how the city of Rome compared to other cities of their day.
2. Compare the food available to the poor versus that which the wealthy enjoyed.
3. Describe the capital of the Roman Empire.
4. Identify how many distinct classes there were in Rome.
5. Explain how wealth related to food and meals.
6. Describe the freedom and influence of women in different classes.
7. The Emperor __________________ restored stability to the Roman Empire.
8. Describe Roman families which had slaves.
9. Describe the position of a Roman household slave and whether or not slaves could change their position.
10. Compare the lives of slaves in mines and farms versus those in households.
Please help. I will post my answers in just a second.
- Rome - running.from.myself, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 4:58pm
My answers for 1 through 10.
1. The city of rome was more equisite than any other city.
2. The poor had grains to depend off of while the wealthy had big fancy feasts.
3. It was a very spectacular place.
4. There were 2 distinct classes.
5. The wealthier someone was, the fancier their feast was,
6. Women who married to wealthy men had more freedom than those that were poor.
7. C. Vespaian
8. Poor peoplecould own slaves, but wealthier people usually had slaves.
9. A Roman slave could rise to be "paterfamilias."
10. Slaves in mines and farms lived much more difficult than those that lived in the households.
Are these correct? Thanks for any and all help. ☺☺☺☺☺☺
- Rome - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:15pm
Number 4 is wrong.
The others are right, but should have more details.
- Rome - running.from.myself, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:20pm
i thought it meant wealthy and poor on number 4. There is the upper and lower class, right?
- Rome - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:27pm
- Rome - running.from.myself, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:31pm
Oh. OK. Thanks.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Felicia left Rome at 8am and drove her Ferrari at 8mph from Rome to ...
- history - describe the difference between the poor and wealthy citizens of rome.
- history - describe the difference between the poor and wealthy citizens of Rome.
- Daily Roman LifePlease Help. - 1. Who could be a citizen of Rome? A) men B) ...
- History - which of these was a result of the punic wars? A. Rome lost Hispania ...
- World History - What impact did Emperor Constantine's establishment of the “New ...
- 6th Grade World History - Which of these was a result of the Punic Wars? A. Rome...
- World History - How did distance from Rome likely affect people in the Roman ...
- ENGLISH - to be banished from Rome is but to live outside of Rome meaning please...
- social studies - I need a lot of help. Which of the following statements best ...