Posted by ciara on Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:54pm.
True or False
The historian Herodotus wrote about the persian Wars.
I got False.
World History - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 4:00pm
World History - ciara, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 4:02pm
oops its true :)
World History - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 4:07pm
Please do not post any more true-false questions. You'll just need to read your text and make up your own mind based on the information you read.
You can also Google key words to make sure of your answers.
World History - running.from.myself, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 4:12pm
If you Google the whole question, it will say if you are right or wrong. What you can do is write questions and your answers on notepad or notebook and then Google the question.
World History - ciara, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 4:17pm
Ok , Thank you running.from.myself. and ok ms.sue thank you <3
World History - running.from.myself, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 4:22pm
No problem. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world history - False or true The historine Herodotus wrote about the persian ...
- Social Studies - 1.Which Persian emperor was defeated by Athenian forces at the ...
- World History 201 - I need help with one T or false guestion. I don't know if ...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- world history 201 - will someone double check these true/false questions for me...
- World History - True or false Siddartha Gautama was the founder of Hinduism. I ...
- Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
- HEALTH HELP PLEASE!! - Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point) True ...
- Career - 23.)The service that keep house appliances running are called utilities...
- Reading - can you help me thank you: 2.Detecting bias is one of the major keys ...