Posted by ciara on Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:20pm.
True or false
Siddartha Gautama was the founder of Hinduism.
I got False ? Is that right ?
World History - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:23pm
Wow! You sure have a lot of wild guesses today.
Ciara -- read your text!
World History - ciara, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:24pm
haha Sorry :)
World History - ciara, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:28pm
Ok, I got true now :)
World History - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:36pm
You were right the first time. Siddartha Gautama was known as the Buddha.
The point is, I'm sure many of these answers are clearly spelled out in your text.
World History - ciara, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:49pm
ohhh I thought You ment I had it wrong because you said I guessed alot. But ok Thank you .
World History - ciara, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:52pm
I get all My answers from my text yes. But I just post it on here just to make sure if its write or not :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world history 201 - will someone double check these true/false questions for me...
- world history - in canada,decreased production after world war II was ...
- Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
- World History - True or False The historian Herodotus wrote about the persian ...
- health! - True or False. Washing your hands can help protect you from dangerous ...
- HEALTH HELP PLEASE!! - Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point) True ...
- Chemistry: Answer check please! - 1. Reactions follow the law of conservation of...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- Science - I just need to know if i got these right? 1.If we take out parts of ...
- chemistry - In the chemical plating experiment zinc powder is dissolved in a ...