Posted by ciara on Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:59pm.
True or False
An Egyptian wueen who encouraged trade with lands along the eastern Mediterranean was Hatshepsut.
I think it's True ?
- World history - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:03pm
If you mean QUEEN, yes, the statement is true.
- World history - ciara, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:04pm
Hahaha , Yes sorry I ment Queen :)And Thank you ! <3
- World history - Damon, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:04pm
Check the fourth paragraph
- World history -- oops! - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:06pm
Hatshepsut was not a queen, she was a pharaoh.
This site has a better answer.
- World history - ciara, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:07pm
haha So I was wrong ? :( Ill check those sites
- World history - Damon, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:08pm
LOL - well I suppose.
- World history - ciara, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:09pm
Lol , Ok yea I see its false :) Thank you Damon and ms.sue
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Ancient History - 1) Along what waterway did Abraham begin his migration away ...
- English - 1.A limerick has four lines. True or False? I think its true 2. The ...
- English Ms. Sue? - 1.A limerick has four lines. True or False? I think its true...
- world history - False or true The historine Herodotus wrote about the persian ...
- American History - ---- TRUE of FAlSE??/ 1. The Allies had the upper hand ...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
- health! - True or False. Washing your hands can help protect you from dangerous ...
- Science - 1. Scientists are not concerned with the human impact on the ...
- chemistry - In the chemical plating experiment zinc powder is dissolved in a ...