Posted by Mackenzie on Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:11pm.
Which statement is NOT true about Congress?
1.)It was originally intended to be an elite governing body
2.)The vast majority of its members have college degrees
3.)The age requirement is the same for both houses
4.)Most members are lawyers
- American Gov't - Damon, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:15pm
30 for senate
25 for House
- American Gov't - Mackenzie, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:18pm
how does that answer my question?
- American Gov't - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:20pm
Think about Damon's answer. It's perfectly clear to me that his answer can only apply to one answer.
- American Gov't - Mackenzie, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:20pm
oh, is he talking about number 3?
- American Gov't - DrBob222, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:21pm
So #3 is not true.
- American Gov't - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:21pm
- American Gov't - Mackenzie, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:21pm
okay, got it. Thanks (:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- american gov - which of the following statements is true with respect to the ...
- American Gov - The highest priority for most members of congress: A)ensuring ...
- US Goverment - 1. how can the House rules committee be passed? 2. How Congress ...
- math - im having problems with these word problems. A bill is sent to the ...
- American Gov - 2. Members of the Senate were originally chosen by the House of ...
- gov - How many votes does each state have in the Electoral College? is equal to ...
- Government - 1. The U.S. Constitution's Article I, Section 1 created the office ...
- american government - so my Assignment says Search the internet, newspapers or ...
- Government (with answer choices) - Who has the power... (answer can be CONGRESS...
- Eth - My assingment states to view the comparison of the UNited States-Centric. ...