Posted by Mackenzie on Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:11pm.
Which statement is NOT true about Congress?
1.)It was originally intended to be an elite governing body
2.)The vast majority of its members have college degrees
3.)The age requirement is the same for both houses
4.)Most members are lawyers
- American Gov't - Damon, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:15pm
30 for senate
25 for House
- American Gov't - Mackenzie, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:18pm
how does that answer my question?
- American Gov't - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:20pm
Think about Damon's answer. It's perfectly clear to me that his answer can only apply to one answer.
- American Gov't - Mackenzie, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:20pm
oh, is he talking about number 3?
- American Gov't - DrBob222, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:21pm
So #3 is not true.
- American Gov't - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:21pm
- American Gov't - Mackenzie, Friday, March 2, 2012 at 2:21pm
okay, got it. Thanks (:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- American Government - Which statement best explains the oversight function of ...
- math - im having problems with these word problems. A bill is sent to the ...
- American Gov - The highest priority for most members of congress: A)ensuring ...
- american gov - which of the following statements is true with respect to the ...
- Algebra ASAP!! - 7. The table shows the functions used to determine the number ...
- Government - Which of the following is a true statement about the power of ...
- American government - Roughly how many former members of Congress and staffers ...
- American Gov - 2. Members of the Senate were originally chosen by the House of ...
- US Goverment - 1. how can the House rules committee be passed? 2. How Congress ...
- American Gov - Under Article V of the U.S. Constitution there are two ways to ...