Posted by running.from.myself on Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 7:42pm.
If Logx (1 / 8) = - 3 / 2, then x is equal to
A. - 4
C. 1 / 4
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - I tried everthing but,I couldn't solve it. Please help me.the answer at ...
- logarithms maths - logx+logx+n-logx/n.plz solve with explanation thanks
- Math - these are some problems i do not get any help is appreciated. These are ...
- algebra - If LOGx (A)=0.7 and LOGx (B) =0.5 how do I solve LOGx (B/A)
- ^Maths^ - If Logx-6 base3=2y and Logx-7 base2=3y, show that x^2-13x+42=72y
- Calculus - Find f'(x) if f(x)= Logx(x^2-5x+6) NOTE: that logx is a sub x
- maths - If Logx (1 / 8) = - 3 / 2, then x is equal to
- value - Logx + logy=4 logx +2logy=3
- Calculus - If y=Root of(logx+root of (logx+root of logx.........infinty)...prove...
- maths - My question is prove that e^logx is equal to x