Posted by Mackenzie on Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 12:59pm.
How are the numbers of electors for each state decided?
1.)Each state gets one elector. 2.)Each state gets two electors.
3.)Each state gets as many electors as it has senators.
My answer4.)Each state gets as many electors as it has members of Congress.
Which is NOT a factor that reinforces America's two-party system?
1.)Broad ideological consensus limits the appeal of radical parties. 2.)The winner-take-all system makes it harder for third parties to gain popularity.
3.)The two-party system was preferred by the Founding Fathers.
My answer4.)Single-member districts
Which state has the largest number of electors?
On what basis are congressional districts drawn? I don't have an answer for this one..
4.)By county lines
- American Gov't--please check - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 1:06pm
I disagree with your second answer.
The next two are correct.
This site will help you decide the answer for the last question.
- American Gov't--please check - Mackenzie, Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 1:10pm
Is the first one wrong?
Thanks so much for your help!
- American Gov't--please check - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 1:17pm
Your first answer is correct.
I should have said that number 2 is wrong.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- American Gov't--please check - How are the numbers of electors for each state ...
- History - 14.)Which of the following best explains the Electoral College? A.)A ...
- social studies - Regarding the Electoral College, which of the following ...
- check my work (american goverment) - 7. What best describes a faithless elector...
- government - when people vote for president, they are really voting for their ...
- Maths - In an election there were 3 candidates 3/7 of the electors voted for the...
- hystory - can the president and the vice president come from the same state No. ...
- government - the framers of the constitution called for the president to be ...
- World history - Under the shilla dynasty , Korea became a tributary state of ...
- American Government - What best describes a faithless elector? an elector who ...