Posted by dk on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 9:46pm.
1- at 12 noon, leslie recorded the temperature as 56F. the temperature had increased by 8F from 10 A.M. the temperature at 8 A.M. was 2F warmer than it was at 10 A.M. what was the temperature at 8 A.M?
MY Son write the answer is - 62F
2- the temperature at 6 P.M. was 72F. this temperature was 8F less than at 4 P.M. the temperature at 10 A.M. was 5F greater than the 4 P.M. temperature. what was the temperature at 10 A.M.
my son write the answer is - 67F was the tempature
3- the temperature was 16C when becky returned home at 6 P.M. the temperature was 4C warmer at 3 P.M. than it was at 6 P.M. it was 3C warmer at 12 noon than it was at 3 P.M. what was the temperature at 12 noon?
my son write the answer is - 23C
- 3 grade math - Libuse, Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 10:27pm
temperature at 8 am was 50F.
- 3 grade math - Libuse, Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 10:31pm
- 3 grade math - Libuse, Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 10:34pm
- 3 grade math - Bob, Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 7:10pm
You body consist of 7/10 water. Is more than 1/2 your body water? Explain
- 3 grade math - jamyah, Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 6:58pm
My daughter says answer is 43
- 3 grade math - Anonymous, Monday, May 18, 2015 at 5:29pm
- 5 grade math - Taylor, Monday, May 18, 2015 at 5:33pm
The highest temperature on monday was 30 degrees. If the average high tempature for the week was 45 deggrees, what statement can you make for mondays tempature😕😧
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Problem Solving: Work Backward At 12 noon, Leslie recorded the ...
- Math - Problem Solving Work Backward The temperature was 16 degree Celsius when ...
- Math - 1)At 1 p.m., Lin records an outside temperature of –14.8°F. At 3 p.m... ...
- math - a cold front moves in at noon and in 5 hours, the temperature had dropped...
- Temperature(Math) - At 5 o'clock in the morning, the temperature at the top of ...
- Math (Ms. Sue! Anyone!) - 1)At 1 p.m., Lin records an outside temperature of –14...
- math - 1)At 1 p.m., Lin records an outside temperature of –14.8°F. At 3 p.m... ...
- tempertaure question - the temperature at 8:00am was -6*C. By noon, the ...
- emperature - At six a.m, the temperature outside is 12 degree celsius. By noon, ...
- think tac toe 2 adding and subracting decimals 2. - Tim tracked the change in ...