Posted by Lance on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 6:31pm.
All Collective nouns?
- ELA - Lance , Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 6:32pm
- ELA - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 6:44pm
All of the words that end in 's' (except for class) are plural, not collective.
I don't think either gallery or festival are collective nouns. They are simply singular nouns.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- ELA - We have to find 20 collective nouns in a magazine. So far are all of these...
- English - 1. The crowd was small. 2. The crow were deeply impressed by the ...
- English grammar - There are five kinds of nouns: Common nouns, collective nouns...
- English - Use singular verbs for _______. names of companies compound subjects ...
- English - Thank you very much for all. Here are some more sentences I'm not sure...
- English grammar - Common nouns are names for people, things, and animals which ...
- possessive nouns - Success often depended on the ____ food suply. Is it A. ...
- ersonal Dimensions of Education - True or False... As a general rule, collective...
- English - work-abstract noun money-material noun homework-abstract noun food - ...
- the power of art - If Gianiorenzo Bernini's Apollo and Daphne were to be moved ...