Posted by dw on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 6:12pm.
directions- write each sentence. replace the underline word or word with the correct pronoun.
1- sports and games have many different rules. (underline the word is in this sencetence - sports and games)
2- basketball players run, pass, and shoot. (underline word is basketball players)
3- lydia keeps track of te score. (underline word is Lydia)
directions write a sentence about a game you have played. use a pronoun. underline the pronoun and write S if it is singular or P if it is plural.
- 3 grade english - Writeacher, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 6:24pm
No one will do your assignment for you, but if you tell us what you think for each sentence, someone here will be able to help you out.
- 3 grade english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 6:24pm
1. They have many different rules.
Choose from these pronouns for the rest of this assignment:
they, it, she, he, we, I
- 3 grade english - dw, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 7:16pm
2- we run pass and shoot.
3 she keeps track of the score.
1- we are really good at basketball. P
(unerline pronoun we)
i am not say you have to do my assignment i am just write down because when i write early then you can see my assignment when my son write the answer then i write in here again to check did he do good or not if something wrong then you can help my son when i write my assignment late like 9 to 10 clock night some time nobody will help me that's why i write before so you or any body can read my assignment and what ever my son did i just want he is on right track if you feel some body will do my son assignment then i sorry do to write my all assignment in here once again so sorry ms sue now i write my son answer so you can check did he do right or no
- 3 grade english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 7:23pm
Your sentences are correct.
- 3 grade english - dw, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 7:40pm
thank you very much
- 3 grade english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 7:46pm
You're very welcome.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 3 grade english - singular and plural pronouns direction revise each sentence. ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - subject and object pronouns DIRECTION - write SP if the...
- 3 grade english ms sue - vowels:r-controlled directions replace the sound in ...
- english - Identify the question word that is answered by the underline word pr ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - ADJECTIVES AND ARTICALES DIRECTIONS CIRCLE EACH ARTICAL...
- 3 grade english - subject and object pronouns write each sentence. replace the ...
- 3 grade english - spellings of /j/,/k/,/s/ directions draw a line under the ...
- 3 grade english - they say write a sentence about something you like about stars...
- 3 grade english ms sue - possessive pronouns direction circle the correct ...
- 3 grade english - choose a verb from the list to replace each underlined word or...