Posted by Lance on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 4:42pm.
We have to find 20 collective nouns in a magazine. So far are all of these collective?
- ELA - Writeacher, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 4:49pm
They are plurals. Collective nouns are different:
- ELA - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 4:50pm
Many of yours are plural nouns, not collectives. See the link
- ELA - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 4:50pm
Most of those are plural nouns, not collective nouns.
- ELA - Lance, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 4:58pm
Is we they and them collective?
- ELA - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 4:59pm
No. They are pronouns.
You'll find dozens of collective nouns in those websites.
- ELA - Lance, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 5:04pm
Yeah but we have to find some in a magazine and cut them out. Are these so far collective? Family and flock?
- ELA - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 5:07pm
- ELA - Lance, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 5:12pm
Is tourists a collective noun? Im not sure for that one
- ELA - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 5:13pm
It's a plural noun.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- ELA - All Collective nouns? festival family flock crowd parties army village ...
- English - Use singular verbs for _______. names of companies compound subjects ...
- English grammar - Common nouns are names for people, things, and animals which ...
- English grammar - There are five kinds of nouns: Common nouns, collective nouns...
- Psychology - Collective Unconscious - I'm supposed to make a PowerPoint about ...
- English - work-abstract noun money-material noun homework-abstract noun food - ...
- Social Studies 30 - Which characteristic(s) of collectivism do you think are ...
- english - Lori and her friends went to a movie on the Fourth of July. identify ...
- English - Indicate the gendr of the bracketed words. I tired them but I am not ...
- English - What are collective nouns?