Posted by Marko on Monday, February 27, 2012 at 9:45pm.
Can u check these. ?
What percent of 230 is 23?
I got : 28.75% is this. Right?
80% of what number is 15?
I got : 18.75% is that right?
A school holds classes from 8a to 2p
For what percent of a 24hr day does this School hold class? I got 25%
BasedEd on the census 2000 Arizona gained 2 seats in the us house of representativeseats. . Arizona had 6 seats. What percent of the representatives from Arizona was gained in 2000?
I don't know how to answer got stuck
You have a paper route with 40 % customers. What percent route have you completed when you have delivered 28 papers?
I got 70%
Math. Proportions - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 9:50pm
Your first answer is wrong. 23/230 = ?
The second and third answers are right.
Fourth: 2/ 6 = ?
Your last question doesn't make sense.
Math. Proportions - bobpursley, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 9:51pm
percent = change/original * 100=2/6 * 100
28/40=.7 or 70percent, right
Math. Proportions - Marko, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 9:57pm
1. Should be 10%
#5 should say. You have a paper route with 40 Customers. What percent. Of the paper route have you completed when you have delivered 28 papers. ? I got. 70%
Math. Proportions - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 10:02pm
Now your answers are right.
Math. Proportions - Marko, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 10:09pm
Thanks a lot !
Math. Proportions - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 10:15pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math percents - can you check these: what percent of 64 is 48? i got 75% 25% of ...
- Math add subtract fractions - Can you check my answers: 2) 5/8 - 1/4 i got: 3/8 ...
- Math mrs sue - Can you check these? 18% of 90 is what number? i got 16.2 what ...
- math percents - Can you check these? 18% of 90 is what number? i got 16.2 what ...
- mAth EQUATION/FRACTIONS - Solving equations with fractions can you check these? ...
- Math - Actually, i made a mistake. All though we still came up with the right ...
- mrs SUe Algebra check - I cant figure this out 6 /2 * 8-8 /2 +4 i got 6/2 * 8-8...
- Math - Need help. A microwave oven sold for. $95 and discounted to $45. What is ...
- Math - Hi, would someone mind just checking the answer I got for this formula ...
- math - can you help ; i need to write and solve for each situation. check the ...