Posted by Mia on Monday, February 27, 2012 at 5:16pm.
When I say four thousand houses in Spanish, is it gender dependent like cuatra mil ollas or do I simply say cuatro mil ollas. I know the numbers from 200-900 are gender dependent but I'm not sure when you get to the four in front of thousand houses because casa is feminine-I'm thinking it's not gender dependent but I'm not sure.
Thank you for helping
- Spanish-Please check SraJMcGin - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 5:18pm
I sent this to Sra.
- Spanish-Please check SraJMcGin - SraJMcGin, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 5:30pm
one thousand = mil
two thousand = dos mil
three thousand = tres mil
four thousand = cuatro mil
on up to one hundred thousand = cien mil
one hundred three thousand = ciento tres mil
Just be careful with the compounds including "un"
twenty-one thousand = veintiún mil
thirty-one thousand = treinta y un mil
Feel free to ask any other question.
- Spanish-Please check SraJMcGin - Mia, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 6:20pm
Thank you so much SrJMcGin for responding and clarifying that for me.
- Spanish-Please check SraJMcGin - SraJMcGin, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 8:02pm
You are entirely welcome!
Answer this Question
- Spanish-Please check - When I say four thousand houses in Spanish, is it gender...
- Spanish - ? Select the number which best completes this sequence: 200, 400, 600 ...
- Spanish - I'm not sure if this is the proper way to write the numbers in spanish...
- Spanish - I need major help in translating these numbers into Spanish correctly...
- spanish - im not mexican so i dont have a spanish accent. so when im take ...
- spanish - "Fransisco, ¿qué estabas buscando en el bosque?" "Estaba recogniendo ...
- spanish/help please - Can you help me write these numbers in spanish? -20,030,...
- spanish - Es necesario que _____ agua para lavar las ollas. a. traes b. traigas ...
- Spanish - How do I say the following numbers in spanish words? 275,000 827 3,900...
- Spanish - once x cien = mil cien once x cien = Mil ciento which on is right??