Posted by Mia on Monday, February 27, 2012 at 5:16pm.
When I say four thousand houses in Spanish, is it gender dependent like cuatra mil ollas or do I simply say cuatro mil ollas. I know the numbers from 200-900 are gender dependent but I'm not sure when you get to the four in front of thousand houses because casa is feminine-I'm thinking it's not gender dependent but I'm not sure.
Thank you for helping
- Spanish-Please check SraJMcGin - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 5:18pm
I sent this to Sra.
- Spanish-Please check SraJMcGin - SraJMcGin, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 5:30pm
one thousand = mil
two thousand = dos mil
three thousand = tres mil
four thousand = cuatro mil
on up to one hundred thousand = cien mil
one hundred three thousand = ciento tres mil
Just be careful with the compounds including "un"
twenty-one thousand = veintiún mil
thirty-one thousand = treinta y un mil
Feel free to ask any other question.
- Spanish-Please check SraJMcGin - Mia, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 6:20pm
Thank you so much SrJMcGin for responding and clarifying that for me.
- Spanish-Please check SraJMcGin - SraJMcGin, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 8:02pm
You are entirely welcome!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish-Please check - When I say four thousand houses in Spanish, is it gender...
- Spanish - I'm not sure if this is the proper way to write the numbers in spanish...
- Spanish - ? Select the number which best completes this sequence: 200, 400, 600 ...
- Spanish - I need major help in translating these numbers into Spanish correctly...
- spanish - im not mexican so i don't have a spanish accent. so when im take ...
- spanish - Es necesario que _____ agua para lavar las ollas. a. traes b. traigas ...
- spanish - How do you say 'he is allergic to' in spanish? I think it would be ...
- spanish - "Fransisco, ¿qué estabas buscando en el bosque?" "Estaba recogniendo ...
- Social Science - Reading this article, Happiness is a thing called stable ...
- Spanish-SraJMcGin please check - I had asked a question the other day but I'm ...