Posted by vick on Monday, February 27, 2012 at 4:55pm.
Identify the percent of change as an increase or a decrease.Then find the percent of change.
How do you solve this and show your work??
prealgebra - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 4:59pm
Do them the same way I showed you a few minutes ago.
prealgebra - vick, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 5:09pm
what are #s 3 and #4 then???
prealgebra - vick, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 5:16pm
so for # 2 i would get 0.005% right??
and for #3 i would get 0.002% right??
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- prealgebra - can you please help me and help me solve this and show work: ...
- jj - Find the percent of increase or decrease. Round your answer to the nearest ...
- math - How do you solve percent of change? My problem says identify the percent ...
- math - my question is Identify the percent of change as increase or a decrease. ...
- IFSM 300 - The sales department tells management that they can increase revenue...
- Algebra - In a right triangle, the legs are each reduced by half. How is the ...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - 1. The price of a radio changes from $40.00 to $...
- Math - The table shows how many hours Catalina spent babysitting during the ...
- math - Find the percent of the increase or decrease. Original:4500 New:4005 the ...
- Math for Steve or someone good at math - 1. Find the percent of change when the ...