Posted by running.from.myself on Monday, February 27, 2012 at 1:38am.
2. suppose a point at (2,3) is translated to (7,-1). which rule
describes this translation?
a) translate right 5, down 4
b) translate left 5, up 4
c) translate right 9, down 2
d) translate left 9, up 2
3. if the point (-5, -8) is reflected over the y-axis, what are the coordinates of the reflected point?
a) (5,8) b) (-5,8)
c) (5, -8) d) (-8, -5)
my answers 2. d 3. b
Please, please, please, please, please help me!!!! thank you if you do, if you don't oh well to me......thank you :)
- math - Bosnian, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 2:11am
x = 2
y = 3
translated to ( 7 , - 1 )
7 - 2 = 5
- 1 - 3 = - 4
a) translate right 5 , down 4
x = - 5
y = - 8
When you reflect a point across the y-axis, the y-coordinate remains the same,
but the x-coordinate is transformed into its opposite.
c ) ( 5 , -8 )
- math - Anonymous, Monday, February 27, 2012 at 4:54am
A box contain 5 red ball, 3 green balls, and 4 yellow balls. you select two balls from the box at random ( without replacement). What is the probability that both are
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Which steps transform the graph of y=x^2 to y=-2(x-2)^2+2. a) ...
- Math - How can you sketch the graph y = |x - 2| ? A)Translate the graph of y = |...
- latin - How do you translate this sentence? Manus autem iuvenum, qui statuam ...
- math - use transformation to rescue animals, start out at the x. the animal is ...
- Algebra - I have a few questions I need help with. They are to help review for ...
- Latin - To translate the sentence, "I will not be the first to fight" is it "Non...
- 6th Grade Math - which of the following would translate a segment 5 units to ...
- Math: Line Symmetry and Reflection - 1. The point c(x,y) is reflected over the x...
- math - to graph C(3,2) on a coordinate plane Translate the point left 3 units ...
- algebra - 1.) Translate to an inequality. The average speed,s, was between 70 ...