Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 10:04pm.
Are there any symbols, crests or badges for online and regular support groups??
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 10:07pm
Support groups for what?
English - Anonymous, Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 10:10pm
Self-help groups for disabilities, alcoholism, etc.
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 10:20pm
I suggest you Google several support groups. Some may not have a symbol or crest or badge. Of course there's the ubiquitous pink ribbon supporting breast cancer awareness.
English - Anonymous, Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 10:21pm
Okay thank you very much
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 10:28pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Well done! I think you have made good choices for Chillingworth's ...
- statistics - What is your conclusion based on the following data? A survey was ...
- English 1 - Why do some readers choose to join reader groups? A. Groups offer ...
- Math - Alex wants to cut out as many circular badges as possible from a ...
- Other - Do you know of a site to create free family crests online
- Statistics - The probability that a student uses Smarthinking online tutoring on...
- English - Doing an assignment on act 4 scene 1-2 of Romeo and Juliet's symbols ...
- English - What resource whether its online etc can LGBT community support, how ...
- English - In his literary work, A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier, ...
- English - Symbolism - How do you know if something is a symbol in a story? I ...