posted by Henry2 .
Writeacher, I rephrased the sentences as you told me. I would also like you to help me rephrase question 1.
1)Go over George Orwell's life focusing your attention on those episodes which strengthened his indifference to accepted values and strong-mindedness.
2) They should also be quick-witted and risk-taking.
3) She should be precise, careful, and good with people.
4) She seems to be strong-minded(determined), at ease with her students and perfectly able to motivate them.
1. Write a synopsis of George Orwell's life, focusing on those times and events which strengthened ...
2. ... quick-witted and adventurous.
4. OK (very nice rephrasing!) -- add comma after "students"