Posted by Lacy on Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 8:16pm.
Please help me solve each system of equations and show your work thanks.
- Math - Damon, Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 8:35pm
(-2y+1) + 3 y = -2
y + 1 = -2
y = -3
x = -2(-3) + 1
x = 7
- Math - Reiny, Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 8:36pm
perfectly set up for using substitution
sub the 1st into the 2nd
x + 3y = -2
(-2y+1) + 3y = -2
-2y + 1 + 3y + -2
y = -3
back into the 1st: x = -2(-3)+1 = 7
x = 7 , y = -3
- Math - asia, Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 12:04am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - x+y=20 x=y-4 Please help me solve each system of equations and show your ...
- Math - I am stuck on trying to figure out how to do this question. Could someone...
- college algebra--need help please!! - solve the equation in the real number ...
- MATH - system of linear equation The sum of 3 numbers is 14 the largest is 4 ...
- Math - Please help! x-2y+z=7 2x+y-z=0 3x+2y-2z=-2 a. Solve the above system of ...
- Algebra - Solve the system of equations using substitution. x + 4y = -5 3x - 8y...
- Discrete Math - I am really stuck on these problems. I've worked a lot of them ...
- Vectors - Could you please help me solve this question: Solve this system of ...
- College algebra - system of linear equation The sum of 3 numbers is 14 the ...
- Math - Lee has 35 dimes and quarters that total $5.00. Solve the system of ...