Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 11:40am.
1. The purpose of American and European imperialism in the Pacific was mainly to gain
a. markets for manufactured products
b. coaling stations and naval bases
c. sources of raw materials
d. places for surplus populations
I'm not sure between A and C
8. Which country did NOT have a claim in Africa during the first period of European colonization (1900-1920)?
d. United States
16. People who proposed complete democracy for Great Britain were called
- World History - mysterychicken, Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 11:41am
Also, what is a large self-sufficient farming estate called?
- World History - drwls, Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 11:48am
16 C (spelled Chartists)
They achieved their goals of democratizing Parliament and universal male suffrage, but were never a successful political party
- World History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 11:55am
Self-sufficient farming estates are manors.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- World History - 1. The purpose of American and European imperialism in the ...
- History - 4) The Roosevelt Corollary says: A) That Europe could no longer ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). Why were people able to say, "The sun never sets on ...
- Geography - Need help with this- 4. Britian was known as "the workshop of the ...
- history - the U.S. wanted to build a canal across Panama to a. show the French ...
- Accounting - What is Beer direct materials and raw materials? Raw materials are ...
- history - my book shows me 3 graphs. One is Imperialism in Africa, c. 1900 that ...
- U.S. History - 1. Explain why Secretary of State James G. Blaine convened the ...
- World History - Ok, I am struggling with understanding world history...I have an...
- history - what connection was made beetween imperialism and the American ...