Posted by dw on Friday, February 24, 2012 at 5:48pm.
singular and plural pronouns
direction revise each sentence. replace the underlined words with sigular or plural pronouns.
1- some people thought of a new sport, and the sport became popular.
in this sentence the word underline is (the sport)
my son write - some people thought of new sport, and there game became popluar.
2- two teams plays that game, and the two teams try to outscore each other.
in this sentence the underline word is (the two teams)
my son write - two teams play that,game,and they try to outscore ecah other.
3- a golfer has a club, and the golfer uses the club to hit a ball.
in this sentence the underline is word is (the golf) and (the club)
my son write- a golfer has a club, and he uses his stick to hit a ball.
4- football players wear many pads, and the pads are a heavy load.
in this sentence the underline word is the (the pads)
my son write- football players wear many pads, and they are a heavy load.
5- babe didrikson played many sports, and babe didrikson was good at all of the sports.
in this sentence the word is underline is ( bade didrikson) and (the sports)
babe didridson played many sports, and he was good at all of these games.
directions write three sentence about a favorite game.use at least two different pronouns in the sentences. underline the pronouns.
i need help in here for three sentence
3 grade english - Alex, Friday, February 24, 2012 at 6:24pm
Jimmy likes checkers, and he is very good at playing it with his mom.
Pronouns are "he" and "it"
They have lots of fun playing it because they spend time together.
Pronouns are "They" and "it"
Sometimes, Jimmy's dad plays with them, and he can't beat Jimmy either.
Pronouns are "them" and "he"
Also, in the first sentence your son wrote, it should be "and their game became popular" NOT "and there game became popular"
3 grade english - dw, Friday, February 24, 2012 at 8:42pm
are all the answers correct
3 grade english - dw, Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 9:41am
are all the rest answers correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3 grade english ms sue - possessive pronouns direction circle the correct ...
- grammar - Underline the singular noun in each sentence, then write the plural ...
- 3 grade english - directions- write each sentence. replace the underline word or...
- English grammar - (with words that indicate portions) If the object of the ...
- French for Mischa - PERSONAL PRONOUNS SUBJECT PRONOUNS Singular je (j') = I tu...
- 3 grade english - subject and object pronouns write each sentence. replace the ...
- Elglish - What are all of the sigular and plural pronouns?
- English - 1. None of the guests (has, have) left. 2. Each of these apples (is, ...
- English grammar - ex) There are two pins on the table. In this sentence, is '...
- language arts - what's the answer to subject and object pronouns worksheet the ...