Posted by saranghae12 on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 9:41pm.
definition of cell cycle
7th grade science - Margearett, Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 9:52pm
The cell cycle, or cell-division cycle, is the series of events that takes place in a cell leading to its division and duplication (replication). In cells without a nucleus (prokaryotic), the cell cycle occurs via a process termed binary fission
7th grade science - saranghae12, Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 9:54pm
oohh thank you very much :)
7th grade science - Anon, Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 10:04pm
You're welcome. (:
7th grade science - camri, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 7:20pm
cooking pot is similar to a
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade Science - Explain the role of energy in the carbon cycle.
- Science 7 - What is Ohm's Law? The exact definition please! This is for 7th ...
- 7th grade science - what are 11 cell organelles and functions
- BIology - A cell cycle is exposed to intensive UV irradiation that results in ...
- science- 7th grade - What might be the benefits of knowing the organelles of a ...
- Science plz help - Explain a process in the human body in which there is ...
- Biology, Cell Division - With each cell division , the chromosomes are divided ...
- Physical Science - Hi... well anyways so I am in 7th grade but I'm taking 8th ...
- 7th Grade - I just wanna know anyone who's been in 7th grade what do you learn ...
- biology - 1. From one molecule of glucose, which process generates the largest ...