Posted by Kristiana on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 7:53pm.
What are things that have symmetry in a house?
- Easy 4th Grade Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 7:58pm
Look around you.
Here are a few things that are symmetrical:
What else can you see?
- Easy 4th Grade Math - Celest, Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 8:22pm
- Easy 4th Grade Math - 2 Celest, Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 8:24pm
- Easy 4th Grade Math - Lisa, Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 12:13pm
Answer this Question
- 4TH GRADE MATH - HOW MANY LINES OF SYMMETRY ARE THERE ON A PENTAGON?
- 4th grade - what are 10 (things (living and non-living things)that a barracuda ...
- MATH - there are 400 students at smith Elementary school 1/4 of the students are...
- 4th grade - examples of the Characteristic of living things?
- Geometry - 1.1.Determine whether the regular pentagon has reflection symmetry, ...
- 4th grade math - In helping my 4th grade grandson last night with his math, he ...
- Math - Determine whether a regular decagon has reflection symmetry and/or ...
- Math - For question 10 here: hs.lindenwold.k12.nj.us/ourpages/auto/2009/6/5/...
- math 7th grade - jeremiah want to construct a diagram of his dream house.he ...
- 4th grade science - In classifying living things, what is the smallest group ...