February 7, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, February 23, 2012
find f'(x) if f(x)= (cosx)^sinx
Answer This Question
- I need to prove that the following is true. Thanks (cosx / 1-sinx...
- Trigonometric Identities Prove: (tanx + secx -1)/(tanx - secx + 1)= ...
- Simplify #3: [cosx-sin(90-x)sinx]/[cosx-cos(180-x)tanx] = [...
- If y=3/(sinx+cosx) , find dy/dx A. 3sinx-3cosx B. 3/(sinx+cosx)^2 C...
- ( tanx/1-cotx )+ (cotx/1-tanx)= (1+secxcscx) Good one! ...
- Verify the identity . (cscX-cotX)^2=1-cosX/1+cosX _______ sorry i cant ...
Calculus 2 Trigonometric Substitution
- I'm working this problem: ∫ [1-tan...
Math - Pre- Clac
- Prove that each of these equations is an identity. A) (1 + ...
- can i use factoring to simplify this trig identity? the problem ...
Mathematics - Trigonometric Identities
- Prove: (tanx)(sinx) / (tanx) + (sinx...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help